Hiking on Montserrat with lunch
Stunning views, incredible shapes, magical energy, easy and advanced hikes, Montserrat has it all! Not even one hour from Barcelona by car we can find this extraordinary place that has endless opportunities. You can decide to have a short hike and visit the famous Santa Maria Monastery or you can choose one of the longer hikes where we will hardly meet any people.
What many people don't know is that the Montserrat mountain does not only have the Monastery but besides that many hermitages. Some of them almost 1000 years old. For lunch, we will stop at one of them and get a fully cared for delicious local lunch. This will fill up our energy level and we will be able to stretch our legs while we enjoy the peculiar stories of the real mountain local.
2 - 14 per guide
English, Dutch, Spanish, Norwegian
Meeting point: Flexible
Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit
At any preferred location in the city, airport pick upon request
About a 1-hour drive from Barcelona
4 hours visit at Montserrat including a very special lunch
You can decide the distance of the hike and include a visit to the Monastery if desired
About a 1.5-hour drive back to Barcelona
With drop off at any preferred location in the city
Including fuel and parking
A bottle of water per person
Bring your own as well, you need to stay hydrated!
Lunch with one drink
Communicate diet requirements and allergies well in advance
Extra hour at Montserrat
Extra costs are € 45 in total
To visit the optional activities
Frequently asked questions
- Are the tours private?
- Yes, all the tours by Marit are private tours. Meaning you will be with your group only.
- Do I need travel insurance?
- While travel insurance is not required, I highly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure. La Vida Barcelona does not offer travel insurance, and cannot be held responsible in case of damage or accidents. If you do purchase travel insurance, please review your policy carefully for specific terms and conditions.
- How do I book the tour?
- Every tour has a booking button, this will lead you to select a date and preferred time. You will receive an information email regarding availability and further procedure to book the tour. At any time before the booking, you can change the date and start time.
- How long in advance do I need to book?
- It’s recommended to book at least 5 days in advance. Please contact me by phone for any last-minute bookings (+34) 610 091 413. Tours that require reservations such as car or location might need to be rescheduled if booked on short notice.
- What happens in case of bad weather predictions?
- A rain check will be given in case the tour cannot be done due to weather conditions.
- What is the meeting point?
- Flexible is where we will meet at the start of this tour. Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit