Welcome to Barcelona!
Imagine arriving at a new place without knowing hardly anything. What is best than to be picked up by a friendly face and getting all the necessary information from a local? Think of places to visit, where to eat good and local food, how to get around but also very important what not to do.
I will pick you up at your arrival, various options possible depending on your travels. In case you need help with the hotel check-in I am there for you! You can decide if you have the energy to add a short city tour to get familiar with the city or possibly do it more extensively on another day with one of my customized private tours. The options are limitless!
2 - 8 per guide
English, Dutch, Spanish, Norwegian
Meeting point: Flexible
Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit
Arrival destination - airport or harbour
Transfer to your hotel by public or private transportation
All the help you need with check-in and further plans for your trip
Optional kick-off tour
Walking tour to get to know the city and its possibilities
Like a local
Get all the information you want regarding food, drinks, highlights, interesting unknown sights and anything you want to know for a perfect holiday in Barcelona
Tips & tricks
All the information you need regarding Barcelona and its surroundings
90 minute walking tour - Prices from 18 EUR per person
Depending on transport mode and your arrival time and destination
To visit any monumental buildings
Frequently asked questions
- How do I book the tour?
- Every tour has a booking button, this will lead you to select a date and preferred time. You will receive an information email regarding availability and further procedure to book the tour. At any time before the booking, you can change the date and start time.
- How do I pay for the tour?
- After your booking date and time are set you will receive a secured payment request to confirm the tour.
- How long in advance do I need to book?
- It’s recommended to book at least 5 days in advance. Please contact me by phone for any last-minute bookings (+34) 610 091 413. Tours that require reservations such as car or location might need to be rescheduled if booked on short notice.
- What happens in case of delay?
- There will be a window free of charge of 60 minutes. After that the extra hours will be charged and the extra cost for private transportation will be added to the total amount.
- What is the meeting point?
- Flexible is where we will meet at the start of this tour. Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit