Good morning sunshine!
You will be able to take beautiful pictures of the amazing spots in Barcelona and walk the streets without being held up by other visitors.
This tour will include various neighborhoods since we will be able to get anywhere very easily by foot and public transportation.
Think of a combination of the old city center, the amazing work of Gaudí, the wide city beaches and Central Park ‘Ciutadella’. I can fit in any specific wishes and all of that in combination with the interesting history and incredible stories about this beautiful city.
2 - 10 per guide
English, Dutch, Spanish, Norwegian
Meeting point: Flexible
Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit
Short history of the various expansions of Barcelona
The beautiful architecture
The old city center including the remains of the Roman city wall
The parks and the beaches
The narrow streets and wide boulevards
We can end the walking tour at any preferred spot in the city
Catedral de Santa Eulalia
Sant Josep de la Boqueria
Plaça de Catalunya
Platja de Barcelona
Arc de Triomf
Extra hour of walking
35 EUR extra per group
To visit any monumental buildings
We were 12 people from Norway who have had the pleasure of beeing guided through the centre of Barcelona with Marit. She did the job perfectly and with a smile. We recomend her for other people who want to have a interesting tour. Regards Ytre Ørland vinklubb 😀
Onze ervaring met Marit is zeer positief. Er werd perfect op onze wensen ingegaan en hebben tal van persoonlijke tips over leuke plekken, restaurantjes e.d. van haar gekregen. Wij bevelen Marit dan ook van harte aan als persoonlijke gids! Fam. Nijhuis
Our family of 4 did a walking tour with Marit though the old city centre of Barcelona. The kids loved her stories and she was able to make it interesting for us as well. She took us to lovely places for some good food and drinks. All very good organized!
Frequently asked questions
- Are the tours private?
- Yes, all the tours by Marit are private tours. Meaning you will be with your group only.
- How do I book the tour?
- Every tour has a booking button, this will lead you to select a date and preferred time. You will receive an information email regarding availability and further procedure to book the tour. At any time before the booking, you can change the date and start time.
- How do I pay for the tour?
- After your booking date and time are set you will receive a secured payment request to confirm the tour.
- What if I have more questions?
- Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
- What is the meeting point?
- Flexible is where we will meet at the start of this tour. Depending on the neighborhoods you would like to visit