Gaudí Bike Tour
Gaudí’s masterpieces, highlights, hidden gems and much more. Discover the advantages of Barcelona by bike.
Old City Tour
Exploring the old city center with its narrow alleys, impressive medieval buildings and lively squares full of interesting stories.
Montserrat & Wine Tour
The unique mountain is located just outside the gorgeous wine region ‘Penedès’. A perfect combination for a day trip!
Frequently asked questions
- Are the tours private?
- Yes, all the tours by Marit are private tours. Meaning you will be with your group only.
- Do I need travel insurance?
- While travel insurance is not required, I highly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure. La Vida Barcelona does not offer travel insurance, and cannot be held responsible in case of damage or accidents. If you do purchase travel insurance, please review your policy carefully for specific terms and conditions.
- How are the tour prices determined?
- As all experiences are private, most of the costs are fixed and a part might depend on the number of people in the group. That’s why the bigger the group size, the lower the price per person. You will see the changes in the price if you change the number of people for a tour.
- How do I book the tour?
- Every tour has a booking button, this will lead you to select a date and preferred time. You will receive an information email regarding availability and further procedure to book the tour. At any time before the booking, you can change the date and start time.
- How long in advance do I need to book?
- It’s recommended to book at least 5 days in advance. Please contact by phone for any last-minute bookings (+34) 610 091 413.
- What is the maximum group size?
- There is no maximum group size although the group might be separated and divided over several guides. The group size varies depending on the type of transportation.
My wife and I booked an Ebike tour for our honeymoon in Barcelona and had an amazing time! Our guide Marit took us to so many beautiful places and was knowledgeable about everything! She knew the history, language, cultural traditions... Everything! She made sure we had the best experience possible.
Me and my husband were in awe about how well Marit knew Barcelona. We explored hidden walkways, nice intimate dining cafes and bars, tried foods we would never have in any other setting. At the end of our tour we felt we gained a friend. If there were more stars to give... we would.
We had such a wonderful time with Marit! Our bike tour was the highlight of the day for sure. We loved that she asked what we had lined up on our trip so she could adjust the tour accordingly and make sure we weren’t doing the same thing twice. I highly recommend this tour!
Marit is just a gem. Her knowledge of Barcelona and also Tapas, Pinchos and Wine was exceptional. Her command of English is like talking to a native. I can't think of a better tour guide. If we could give her an 11 out of 10 we would.
Marit was an amazing guide! The bike tour was one of the biggest highlights of our whole time in Barcelona. We were able to see a whole other side of the city, and do some awesome things the next couple days that we had no idea about previously! She is amazing at her job.
Reserve this excursion with Marit with complete confidence. She provided prompt correspondence with our questions prior to the day of the event, showed up on time and personalized the entire day based on our needs. She obviously knows and loves the region, we had a perfect day.